Monday, November 4, 2013

Emotions


The benefits of collaborating an art project is getting a visual of your thoughts, ideas, and feelings. Some of the challenges we faced were getting certain details of the project to look the way we wanted it to. As Doris Salcedo described in her art work, she attempted to rescue a memory. This means that she can make her memories visual reminders of that memory. My art work represented a memory of a time when I was in a happy place in my life and then something bad happened. Therefore, I was in a dark place. Then everything got better because I overcame so many things. Now I am in a happy place in my life again.     -Crystal

The benefits of collaborating an art project is getting a thought in your mind where you can visual the picture,and think of ideas for your picture. and your feelings towards the picture some of the challenges we faced were getting all of the details right and getting everything set up for the picture. as Doris Salcedo said in her art work "i attempted to rescue a memory". My art work represents me feelings toward art and how i feel about what i do!  my art world is color full and filled with ideas. then there are some dark spots in my art works but i will fill them with color full ideas and my art world would be color full!                   -Timmy